Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Loving you is easy layout created for 49 and Market

Good morning and welcome back to the blog 49 and Market fans!
Today I would like to share with you a bright and happy layout using the ever so stunning Serendipitous Mini Collection. I believe this has to be my all-time favourite 49 and Market collection. Do yourself a favour and grab this collection if you haven’t already because you won’t regret it, simply gorgeous!
"Loving You Is Easy" by Hetty Hall

For my background paper, I chose the Serendipitous “Hazy Morning” paper and placed my photo on top of the cluster design printed on the paper, this made it look like I had put more layers. Next I grabbed my matching Laser Cut Sheet full of gorgeous pre-cut leaves and flower images amongst some other pretty designs and started layering them around my photo to add depth and dimension to the design already printed on the background paper.
"Loving You Is Easy" by Hetty Hall
I extended the design work a little to the left of my photo and added a cluster of embellishments for design appeal. For that finishing touch I added the gorgeous Pixie Petals in Sunshine to add a pop of colour and a sentiment stamp. Another quick and easy layout which I absolutely adore.
"Loving You Is Easy" by Hetty Hall
Products I used:
SC-88800-serendipitous-laser-cut-images
Serendipitous Laser Cut Shapes
Serendipitous - Hazy Morning
Serendipitous – Hazy Morning
Pixie Petals - Sunshine
Pixie Petals – Sunshine
Thanks once more for popping in and I hope I inspired you to make your own creation using one of the many 49 and Market Mini Collections.
Until next time,

No comments: