Thursday, January 2, 2020

Breathe - layout created for Kaisercraft

PRODUCTS USED:
PAPERS: P2883 Pink Plaster | P2885 Ombre | P2889 Chalky | SK823 Sticker Book |
CT 977 Collectables |
Hello Kaiser Fans and welcome to my blog post. Today I would like to share with you the stunning Lily and Moss collection, love the colour combination, the prints on the papers, especially the marble effect on the Whirl paper as well as the gorgeous big leaves on the reverse of Ombre. The stamp set matching this collection is gorgeous as well, I did a few cards using these stamps which I will share with you some other time.
I used Ombre for my background paper and simply tore some Chalky paper to layer on top at the top and bottom of my background. After that I set out to cut some tiles from the Pink Plaster paper and combined with some tiles from the Collectables I layered them behind my photo. Next I started working on my design, adding both Collectables as well as images from the Sticker Book. It really is a stunning collection.
You will be able to find full instructions for this layout here.
That is it for me today, happy crafting.
Until next time…
Hugs
Hetty

No comments: