Saturday, December 28, 2019

Woo-Hoo - layout created for Kaisercraft

Hi there everyone and welcome to another blog post from me, Hetty here with you today. Birthdays are always a wonderful occasion to scrap and now it is even easier with the bright and bold new collection ‘Oh Happy Day’. Of course you could use it for any happy occasion, even just celebrating a fun filled day like I have done here, the options are endless.
PRODUCTS USED:
PAPERS: P2893 Fire Crackers | P2892 Time to Party | P2896 Wrapped Up |
SK822 Sticker Book | CT976 Collectables | CR 222 Curios |
This was such a fun and bright layout to make. Once I had chosen my photo I started working on my design. I always like to use photos that match the colour combination of the papers and embellishments I am working with. I cut a strip of paper from ‘Time to party’ folded it and used it diagonally behind my photo. I also ripped a piece from ‘Wrapped Up’ to add that touch of yellow and inserted it inside the previous piece I folded. Everything was adhered with dimensional tape. I then used a combination of collectables and images from the sticker book to create my design around my photo. I just concentrated on the fire cracker images with the exception of the balloons and gold sentiment. Love how happy and bright this layout turned out to be.
You will be able to find fully instructions for this layout here.
That is it for me today, happy crafting.
Until next time…
Hugs
Hetty

No comments: