Saturday, July 28, 2018

Sweet layout for 49 and Market

'Sweet'

Hi there 49 and Market fans and welcome to my second blog post for July.
Today I would like to share with you this ‘Sweet’ layout using the brand new and gorgeous ‘Stargazers’ as well as the new ‘Sweet Reflections’ collection. These flowers are so cute, I just love them.
49 and Market Products used:
Here is a close up of those gorgeous ‘Stargazers’ and I teamed them up with some ‘Layered Embellishments’ and some ‘Vintage Shade Potpourri’ flowers.
Here is another close up, this time it really shows off those beautiful ‘Layered Embellishments’, the green leaves are from the ‘Butterfly Harvest’ embellishment sheet.
I also added some moss, prills and art stones in between all the flowers and embellishments.
All the chipboard used on this layout is from ‘2Crafty Chipboard’.
That is it for today, I hope I was able to inspire you to get some of those beautiful ‘Stargazers’ and get creative.
Thanks for stopping by!
Until next time…
Hugs
Hetty

For your nearest stockist of everything 49 and Market please click here!

No comments: