Friday, September 28, 2018

Dream layout and process video for 49 and Market

Good morning crafty friends and welcome to my blog. I am excited to share the below layout with you as I have also created a process video for this one. I have only just started making video’s and it is a bit of a learning process but I have to say I am really enjoying making them so hopefully you will see more of these in the future.

‘Dream’

For this layout I used 3 different ’49 an Market’ flowers as well as the gorgeous ‘Cottage Life’ papers.
’49 and Market’ products:
– Cottage life – Garland, Garden Seeds and Branching Out
– Blossom Blends – Watermelon
– Garden Seeds – Watermelon
– Botanical Potpourri – Snow
– Butterfly Harvest – Layered Die Cut Embellishments
I added some shimmer spray to the flowers to give them a bit of sparkle but the camera did not really pick up on that.
I enjoyed creating all the layers, as you will see in the below video. I just love all the dimension.
Of course I had to add a few 2Crafty Chipboard pieces.
As you can see in this close up, I pulled out my scissors and fussy cut some of the gorgeous elements from the ‘Cottage Life’ ‘Garland’ paper and added them amongst my flowers.
What I love about the ’49 and Market’ flower packs is that there is such a variety of shapes and designs that all work together so well. It is great for clustering which creates a ‘bouquet’ of colour.
So I hope you like this layout and enjoy watching the video as much as I enjoyed creating it!
I am always happy to answer any questions and you can contact me any time
hetty323@yahoo.com.au
https://www.facebook.com/hetty.hall.9
Please check back again tomorrow for more ’49 and Market’ inspiration.
Until next time…..
Hugs
Hetty

No comments: