Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Lazy Days of Summer layout for 49 and Market

‘Lazy Days of Summer’

Hi there friends and welcome to my blog post. On this layout I am featuring some of the gorgeous ’49 and Market’ stamps available.
– Stamps – Valerie’s Hibiscus Summer
– Stamps – Sand and Sea Creatures
Flowers – Shimmer and Shine – Amber Jardin
– Archival Board – Escape
– Paper – Sweet Reflections – Observation
On this close up you can see I stamped some of the ‘Hibiscus Summer’ stamps underneath the ‘Shimmer and Shine’ Flowers.
I used the sentiment from the ‘Hibiscus Summer’ stamps as the title for my page.
The shimmer and shine really shows on this flower, isn’t it gorgeous?!
Some of the images from the ‘Sea Creatures’ stamps were perfect for this layout, love the little octopus. The anchor from the ‘Archival Board’ also added the perfect touch.
To give my layout more of a ‘beachy’ feel I also added some shells and finished the layout off with some artstones.
I really like the simplicity of this layout and just wanted to focus on the gorgeous flowers and stamps.
That is all from me for now, thank you so much for popping in. Please check back again soon for more ’49 and Market’ inspiration from one of the other talented ladies on the Design Team.
Until next time….
Hugs
Hetty

No comments: