Saturday, September 1, 2018

Adore layout for 2Crafty Chipboard

'Adore'


Hi there and welcome to the 2Crafty Blog', Hetty with you today.

 2Crafty products used:
- Steampunk strips
- Steampunk Gears Medium
- Hashtag word set 1


Who says you Can't use flowers on a boy layout? I think these
 gorgeous flowers from '49 and Market' are just perfect.


I teamed the flowers up with the 'Steampunk strips and gears'
which has given it a real masculine look.

I added pewter embossing powder to the 'Steampunk strips' 
and black embossing powder to the 'Gears'.


I kept the sentiment pretty simple, added white Gesso and white embossing powder.


Some art stones finished it all off and added some extra texture.


That is it for this month, hope I was able to inspire you in some way.

Until next time....

Hugs

Hetty

No comments: