Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Wish layout for 49 and Market

‘Wish’

Hey everyone and welcome to my blog!
Sharing a layout with you featuring the beautiful ‘Dandelion Fields’ Laser Cuts. I found these laser cuts to be very appropriate for my photo and all I had to do was just pop them from the cardstock as they are all pre-cut, too easy!
These are the 49 and Market products I used in this project:
– Botanical Blends – Snow
– Garden Seeds – Sandcastle
– Laser Cuts – Dandelion Fields
I added all the gorgeous ‘Botanical Blends’ flowers first, arranging them around my photo in layers.
Once I was happy with my placement I started adding the ‘Laser Cuts’, just poking them in between the flower layers.
How cool does that birdcage look, just love it!
The background paper is from the ‘Tattered Garden’ collection called ‘Tattered Playground’. I really felt no need to add any mixed media to my background as these papers already got so much gorgeous detail on them as do most 49 and Market papers.
I also used some of the background paper that comes with the ‘Laser Cuts’ which has all these gorgeous dandelion seeds on it.
To finish off I added some ‘Garden Seed’ flowers in ‘Sandcastle’ colour for some contrast.
So there you have it, hope you like today’s layout and I will be back with another share on the last day of this month.
Until next time…..
Hugs
Hetty

No comments: