Sunday, August 12, 2018

Love this moment layout and photo tutorial for 49 and Market

Hi there crafty friends and welcome to another 49 and Market layout share!
‘Love this Moment’
 I included some progress photos in this blog post which you will find when you scroll down but first some close up pics and product information.
49 and Market Products:
– Captured Adventures Paper Collection
– Blossom Blends – Cantaloupe
Garden Seeds – Sandcastle
Chipboard is from 2Crafty Chipboard!
A close up of some of those gorgeous ‘Blossom Blend’ flowers. The ‘Garden Seed Flowers’ complement them beautifully!
Here as you can see I used some of the ‘Captured Adventures’ Laser Cuts, so versatile, I love them!
This close up really shows up all those layers!
I finished the layout with some extra touches like flowersoft and artstones!
So the following photos will hopefully show you a little bit about the progress of this layout.
First up I added some white Gesso randomly to my flowers to give them more of a shabby look, dried them off and added some shimmery spray which is not really showing up in the photos.
So here I used some scrap pieces of paper as well as a couple of pieces from the ‘Laser Cuts’ to layer behind my photo. I add them with pieces of cardboard for dimension.
Here I have just added two black photo matts, again the top one is layered.
Next I added some cheese cloth for texture. I just added it in between all the layers.
I covered the funky looking 2Crafty Chipboard pieces in some olive embossing powder.
I glued my chipboard pieces onto my layout and started working on my composition.
Just playing around with the position of the gorgeous ‘Blossom Blend Flowers’.
Next I added the ‘Garden Seed flowers’ and tucked them amongst the ‘Blossom Blends’. To finish it of I added the 2Crafty Chipboard sentiment which I covered in black embossing powder, some Artstones, Prills and Flowersoft.
So there you have it, I hope you enjoyed my blog post today and hope to see you again soon.
Until next time…..
Hugs
Hetty

No comments: