Thursday, August 2, 2018

Remember Today layout for 49 and Market

'Remember Today'

Hi there 49 and Market Fans and welcome to the last day of July. Is it me or does the year just seem to be flying past? I say this every year but this year has gone particularly fast for me for some reason. Anyway today I have another layout to share with you using some of the awesome new ‘Stargazer’ flowers, I truly love these flowers, I find them very versatile.
49 and Market products used:
I added some Flowersoft ultra fine white to the flowers and the background to represent the snow in the photos.
I stamped the leave from the ‘Lock and Key stamp set’ onto some vellum, embossed and fussy cut. I just stuck them in between the layers of flowers and other embellishments.
It just added another bit of visual interest. I used some WOW seafoam white embossing powder.
All chipboard of course is from 2Crafty Chipboard! I embossed the frame and sentiment with WOW fools gold embossing powder.
The ‘Stargazers’ combined really well here with the ‘Garden Seeds’. I also added some gauze and art stones to the background. Last but not least I stamped a couple of butterflies from the ‘Lock and Key’ stamp set onto the background paper and embossed it with the seafoam white.
Thanks again for popping by, hope to see you next time!
Until then….
Hugs
Hetty

No comments: