Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Love layout for 2Crafty Chipboard

'Love'


Hey everyone and welcome to my blog and my first share for September. 
I used a number of gorgeous chipboard pieces on this layout which are shown below.


- Squiggly Heart Cluster
- Leafy Twig Branches
- Mini Branches
- Grid Panel
- Mini words 2


A close up of the 'Squiggly Heart Cluster' such a gorgeous chippie, which I painted in some dusty pink with a paint dabber, it added a touch of colour to match the bit of colour in the photo.


Some distress embossing powder was added to the 'Leafy Twig Branches' and the 'Mini Branches' in different colours for visual interest and texture.


I layered the 'Grid Panel' amongst all the flowers and other embellishments. I think it creates more visual interest and  helps put the focal point on the photo.


The background paper is from 13@rts. I also added some pieces of corrugated cardboard, cheese cloth and lace for more texture.


Some tiny beads were added for the finishing touch.


So that is it for me for now. 
Please pop back tomorrow for some more awesome '2Crafty Chipboard
 inspiration from the rest of the team.

Until next time....

Hugs

Hetty


No comments: