Sunday, September 2, 2018

Delight layout for 49 and Market

‘Delight’

Hi there again and welcome to the very last day of the month.
Even though where I am from we are hitting towards Spring, I thought I would share an Autumn/Fall layout with you for all of you who are leaving Summer behind. I just love the gorgeous colours of Autumn and couldn’t resist designing this layout.
I used the following ’49 and Market’ products:
– Rusty Autumn Collection
– Vintage Shades – Cerise Cluster
– Vintage Shades Potpourri – Yellow
Rustic Collection – Burlap Trim
The ‘Vintage Shades’ flowers were a perfect match for this layout and I fussy cut some elements from the paper.
Of course I added lots of layers and cut up the ‘Burlap Trim’ so I could tuck it amongst all the gorgeous flowers for more texture.
My favourite 2Crafty Chipboard of course found a place on this layout, tucked behind the photo. I added some pewter embossing powder to add more of a rustic look and to compliment the background paper.
The 2Crafty chipboard sentiment was embossed in white powder. White is my go to colour for sentiments as it makes them stand out when you have a lot of colour going on.
I also ended up adding some little touches from Mother Nature – how gorgeous do those gum nut shells look amongst the pretty flowers.
For a finishing touch and a perfect fit, I added some Flowersoft in an Autumn colour which also created more texture.
Thanks again for stopping by and I hope to ‘see’ you again next month for some more ’49 and Market’ inspiration.
Until then….
Hugs
Hetty

No comments: