Thursday, October 4, 2018

Two little girls layout and process video for 2Crafty chipboard

Hi there 2Crafty friends and welcome back to the blog where I am lucky
 enough to share with you another layout using lots of 2Crafty products
and it also includes a process video.
.
'Two Little Girls'


2Crafty Products Used:
- Heidi Vines
- Two Little Girls Sentiment
- Hearts Bubble Set



I added some gold glitter embossing powder to the sentiment.


As you will see in the video I added some crackle paste to the 
chippie vines and painted it with opal magic paint.


Vines and flowers are from 49 and Market.


Some little finishing touches like a bit of colour, art stones, prills
 and some pretty gems on the stamen of the Heidi Vines.


Please click on the video below if you like to see me putting it all together.


TO VIEW VIDEO CLICK HERE

Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my tutorial!

Until next time...

Hugs

Hetty xo



No comments: