Friday, October 12, 2018

Cherish layout for 49 and Market

Hey there 49 and Market fans and welcome back again to my blog.

‘Cherish’

I created this layout mainly to use the laser cuts from the ‘Captured Adventures’ line to show that even though it is very much a travel theme you can still use them for other layouts.  I was very much inspired by and wanted to showcase this absolutely stunning photo I found on Pinterest.
Products used:
– Captured Adventures – Eclectic Pieces
Captured Adventures – Laser Cut Outs Bonus (reverse)
– Captured Adventures – Laser Cut Sheet
– Rusty Autumn – Blooming Autumn
– Vintage Shades Cluster – Cerise
Vintage Shades Potpourri – Cerise
I chose some laser cuts and layered them behind my photo using dimension by adding some foam tape.
I also fussy cut the images from the Blooming Autumn paper and tucked them underneath the striped paper.
This close up really shows the layers I created and in between those I added a few flowers.
I just noticed I must have snuck in a fussy cut piece from the Vintage Artistery collection as I keep a container with all my bits and bops from other projects and I often go through it to sort out pieces to use for whatever project I am working on at the time.
The sentiment is of course from 2Crafty Chipboard and I just added some gold embossing powder.
That is it again for now.
Until next time…..
Hugs
Hetty

No comments: