Saturday, November 2, 2019

Remember School Days layout for The Dusty Attic

Good Morning Dusty Fans, welcome back to the blog. Today I would like to share with you this layout using some gorgeous 49 and Market background paper and lots and lots of fabulous Dusty Attic Chipboard pieces using a school theme.

Remember School Days


I decided to create a school days layout purely because I love the Quill and Ink Pot Chipboard and really wanted to use it in one of my creations. I also just received my Old School collection set from 49 and Market so I decided it was the perfect combination.

I started by chosing all my chipboard pieces and decided on the numbers and grid for the background drop hence creating that reall school theme feel perfect for my photo which matches the background colours perfectly. I painted all these pieces in Dusty in Colour Gingernut and wiped over it with my distress ink pad to give it a bit of depth and shadow.

I played around with the design a bit and added a few pieces of burlap for a some grunge. I adhered all my pieces with my glue gun. Next I simply added some distress ink to my Quill and Ink Pot and added this to my layout also. For that finishing touch I needed a bit of colour so added some little flowers, picking up on the colours in my photo and background paper.

Dusty Attic Products Used:

That is all for now, thanks so much for dropping in.
Until next time.....
Hugs
Hetty


No comments: