Sunday, October 27, 2019

Love this layout created for 49 and Market

Hi there 49 and Market fans, it is Hetty here with you today, welcome back to the blog!
I have to start by saying that Janene the boss lady has really outdone herself with these stunning Mini Collections. The art work on these papers are so so beautiful and detailed. It is hard to pick a favourite but if I have to I would say the Serendipitous Mini Collection is my absolute favourite. I mean, have a look at those papers! If you haven’t got this collection yet I can highly recommend it, you won’t be disappointed.
"Love This" by Hetty Hall
“Love This” by Hetty Hall
So for my background I used the “Rainstorm” paper, I just worked with all the gorgeous details on the paper to start my design. Once I picked my photo, I started adding the beautiful new flowers, the Enchanted Petals. How gorgeous is that Twilight colour?
"Love This" by Hetty Hall
To finish the layout I added the matching Layered Embellishments as well as the matching Laser Cuts and tucked them amongst my flowers and my title is Dusty Attic Chipboard. That was it, easy peasy.
"Love This" by Hetty Hall
Products I Used:
SC-88800-serendipitous-laser-cut-images
Serendipitous Laser Cuts
SC-88916 Serendipitous Layered Embellishments
Serendipitous Layered Embellishments
Serendipitous - Rain Storm
Serendipitous – Rain Storm
Enchanted Petals - Twilight
Enchanted Petals – Twilight
Thanks so much for dropping in.
Until next time…

No comments: