Friday, October 11, 2019

The Ultimate Photo layout created for 49 and Market

Hi there friends, welcome once more to the 49 and Market blog, it is Hetty with you today. I have been playing some more with the Vintage Remnants papers and Laser Cuts. I had a few laser cuts left over and just wanted to use them up so they don’t get lost. I found this photo of this elderly gentleman and just loved the character showing in his face and thought it a great match for the papers I used.
"The Ultimate Photo" by Hetty Hall

The design of the layout started with me layering some of the laser cuts to create a photo mat, of course I used lots of dimension. Next I used a die cut to cut some black cardstock and added it to my background for a little added texture. The background is so gorgeous to start with it doesn’t need much of anything added but love the pop of black.
Next I arranged the gorgeous flowers around my photo, added some burlap and twine. I keep this little basket of odds and ends and found a left over piece of archival board circle which I added as an after thought to the right of the photo and on top of that added my chipboard title which of course is from the Dusty Attic, painted in black gesso.
"The Ultimate Photo" by Hetty Hall
For the finishing touch I added the scissors and the little bird and that was me done.
"The Ultimate Photo" by Hetty Hall
Thanks heaps for dropping in, hope to see you again soon.
Until next time…

No comments: