Sunday, October 20, 2019

Handmade layout created for Kaisercraft

October 20, 2019
Hi there Kaiser Fans it is Hetty with you again today sharing a layout using the lovely soft colours and prints in the Crafternoon collection. This collection suits all sort of themes but for this layout I choose a crafty photo seeing that was what this collection was created for.
PRODUCTS USED:
PAPERS: P2844 Embroidery|P2841 Back Stitch|CT 972 Collectables|
KC PRODUCTS: Rhinestone Flourish|foam dots
I think the black and white photo really stands out against the soft pastel colours and I just love all those printed stitched embellishments.
I kept this layout pretty simply and tried to work with the design on the printed paper. I tend to this a lot as all the hard work is done for you but still makes for a fantastic layout. So I added a bit of colour behind my photo to make it pop a little and started working on my design by arranging all my collectable die cut pieces. I tried to pick pieces relevant to the photo even though they use pencils I thought the brushes and pallet fitted in just fine. I layered everything with foam dots, I find the extra dimension really makes a layout come to life.
You will be able to find full instructions for this layout here.
Before I go I thought I would share a second layout I made with this collection. On this one I used a lot of fussy cutting so there was a bit more work involved with this one but love how it turned out.
That is all for me for now, happy crafting!
Until next time….
Hugs
Hetty

No comments: