Monday, November 11, 2019

Never stop exploring layout created for 49 and Market

Hi there 49 and Market fans, thanks so much for stopping by the blog once more. Today I would like to share this beach layout with you. I am completely in love with the Seaside Collection. It is really hard to explain how gorgeous they are so you just have to go out and buy some to see for yourself.
"Never Stop Exploring" by Hetty Hall
“Never Stop Exploring” by Hetty Hall
I loved every minute of putting this layout together, all the gorgeous layered embellishments and laser cuts make it so easy and because the design printed on the paper is so intricate and detailed, really all the hard work has been done for you, you just have to find that perfect photo and decide on which embellishments to use.
"Never Stop Exploring" by Hetty Hall
So on this layout I used a combination of Layered Embellishments, Laser Cuts, and Archival Board combined with a bit of cheesecloth and hessian, just love the end result.
"Never Stop Exploring" by Hetty Hall
Products I used:
Seaside - Seaside Cottage
Seaside – Seaside Cottage
Underwater Layered Embellishment Set
Underwater Layered Embellishment Set
s-31757-seaside-laser-cut-outs
Seaside Laser Cut Outs
AB-88695 Never Stop Exploring Archival Chipboard
Never Stop Exploring Archival Chipboard
Burlap Ribbon - Natural 4" X 1m RB 84383
Burlap Ribbon – Natural 4″ X 1m
Thanks heaps for stopping by, I hope you liked my layout and that I inspired you to have a go yourself.
Until next time…

No comments: