Thursday, November 7, 2019

Do all things with love layout created for Kaisercraft

November 7, 2019
Good morning Kaisercraft Fans, welcome and thank you for popping in. I love this month’s new collection ‘Lady Like’, such gorgeous muted pinks and greens, my favourite colour combination.
PRODUCTS USED:
PAPERS: P2876 Jessica | P2881 Patsy |
SK820 Sticker Book | CR220 Curios | DD3352 Lily Decorative Die |
For this layout I mainly used images from the Sticker sheet book to layer around my photo, I just love these cause as much as I love fussy cutting sometimes you just run out of time and need something nice and easy where all the hard work is done for you so these stickers did the trick just nicely. I also used the Lily decorative die and layered it underneath my flower stickers, the pop of white helps it stand out and the Lily die is beautiful and detailed in design, love it! I used a few cut outs from the reverse of ‘Patsy’ to create a background drop for my photo, finished it off with a couple of simply stunning matching Curios.
You will be able to find fully instructions for this layout here.
That is it for me today, happy crafting.
Until next time…
Hugs
Hetty

No comments: