Monday, November 25, 2019

Shells layout created for Kaisercraft

November 25, 2019

Welcome back Kaisercraft Fans, hope you enjoy today’s blog post. Unchartered Waters is the perfect collection for all your beach or boating photos.
PRODUCTS USED:
PAPERS: P2847 Oceanic | P2853 Sea Shore | P2855 Shallows |
SK819 Sticker Book | CT973 Collectables | FL660 Flourish Pack |
I started the layout by tearing some of the ‘Oceanic’ paper to match my photo. I then adhered this to my background paper and started building the rest of my layout by cutting up some of the sentiments from the ‘Shallows’ paper and using the reverse site to layer behind my photo. I also cut out some of the rope design from the ‘Sea Shore’ paper and also layered this behind my photo. I then added lots of matching embellishments using a combination of stickers, collectables and flourishes to build up my design. Absolutely love those bubble images and they come both in the sticker book as well as the collectables set so plenty to go around.
You will be able to find fully instructions for this layout here.
That is it for me today, happy crafting.
Until next time…
Hugs
Hetty

No comments: