Monday, November 19, 2018

Life is short Take the journey layout for 2Crafty chipboard

Good morning 2Crafty fans and welcome to the blog!

Today I created this layout with a bit of a beach theme but I think it would work well for any photo.


 I played with a bit of colour and used some sprays for the background. Flowers and paper are of course from 49 and Market.


Products Used:
- Fishing Net Bits
- Fern Leaf Set
- Life is Short Word Sentiment


I love the 'Fishing Net Bits', I think they make the perfect background for this photo. I added some gold embossing powder and a little bit of silver wax to highlight.


The sentiment is gorgeous, I love the fonts used and that is why I kept it simple by just adding some white embossing powder, I think it stands out nicely amongst all the colour.


I also separated the word 'Journey' from the rest of the title so I was able to place it on the layout in two different spots, I think it balanced it out perfectly.


Last but not least I added the 'Fern Leaves', again keeping them simple and white to match the title and tucked them amongst my flowers. Finished it all off with some art stones and 3D gel.


That is it again from me for now. Thank you so much for popping in.

Until next time.....

Hugs

Hetty


No comments: