Sunday, November 4, 2018

I just {Heart} these kids layout for 2Crafty chipboard

Good Morning 2Crafty Fans and welcome back to another 2Crafty blog post.

'I Just (Heart) These Kids'


2Crafty Chipboard products:
- Foliage Set 5
- I just (heart) these kids - sentiment
- ATC Tiny Hearts & Stars




I simply added some gold embossing powder to all the foliage as well as the heart shape in the sentiment.

The rest of the sentiment I just coloured with some distress brown paint, I think it blends in just nicely.

A bit of white embossing powder was added to the tiny hearts and scattered around the page. I usually just eye ball it, look at it from different angles until I am happy with the way it looks.


And that is it. A pretty simply layout. It is pretty amazing what you can do with some gorgeous chipboard pieces and the only other thing I added to this layout are the flowers which of course are from 49 and market.

Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you will all have a very 2Crafty weekend!

Until next time!

Hugs

Hetty



No comments: