Monday, November 12, 2018

Happy Moments layout for 49 and Market

Hi there 49 and Market fans and welcome back again, it is good to see you!

‘Happy Moments’

I tore the ‘Provence’ paper in such a way I could save the images which I used on the layout by fussy cutting them out.
Products used:
– Cottage Life Collection – Fresh Delivery (reverse) and Provence
– Blossom Blends – Bluebell
– Gabi’s Borders and Textures Stamp
– Archival Board – Happy Moments
I proceeded by adding some background stamping in two different colours using ‘Gabi’s borders and textures’ stamps.
I then just kept adding all my elements in layers, I love layers and textures.
I usually add my photo with some sturdy cardboard to add dimension so I have ‘space’ for my embellishments.
This is a good close up of the fussy cut image I previously spoke about, finished of with some copper coloured prills.
So that is it for me for now, hope you like it and thanks so much for dropping by.
Until next time…..
Hugs
Hetty

No comments: