Thursday, November 22, 2018

Christmas Magic layout for 49 and Market

Welcome Crafty Friends to another Blog Post.
Today I would like to share with you a Christmas layout using the absolutely stunning new ‘Winters Edge’ collection designed by our very own Janene Jaeger Meyerowitz .

'Christmas Magic'

As you can see, and really you need to see these in real life, these papers are absolutely gorgeous. The backgrounds are full of life and clever designs and you therefor don’t need to add a lot of media to it. The only thing I added was a star stencil and some light paste just because I think every Christmas layout needs some stars.
Products Used;
– Winter’s Edge Collection – Season’s Greetings
– Winter’s Edge Collection – Laser Cuts
– Cottage Blooms – Cotton
– Floral Mixology – Emerald Isle
As you can see in this close up I clustered my flowers and tucked some of the Laser Cuts amongst them. I find layers and dimension are so much more eye catching then a flat layout so if you need to, add foam tape or cardboard to raise your embellishments.
How gorgeous are those boots and what about the wee little car with the holly.
Here is a close up of the Star Stencil I used, it just adds a bit of extra dimension and how cute is that lantern? The chipboard is of course from 2Crafty Chipboard and I just added some gold glitter embossing powder. You can never have enough gold and glitter on a Christmas layout.
This close up really shows all those layers. The Laser Cuts are perfect for adding those special accents to your project.
Here is a perfect close up of those gorgeous Cottage Blooms. I left them perfectly white on this project but you could make them any colour you want to suit your layout.
And there you have it, Winter’s Edge Collection, perfect for all your Christmas and/or Winter layouts.
I hope you like my layout.
Until next time….
Hugs
Hetty

No comments: