Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Believe layout for 49 and Market

Good morning 49 and market fans and welcome to my blog. I hope you all had a fantastic weekend.
‘Believe’
Of course it is nearly Christmas so time to share a layout specifically for the festive season using again the gorgeous new ‘Winters Edge’ collection, this seriously is my favourite ’49 and Market’ paper collection.
Products Used:
– Winter’s Edge – Snowdrift
– Winter’s Edge – Laser Cut Sheet
– Cottage Blooms – Poppy
– Floral Mixology – Emerald Isle
As you can see in this close up I added some gold wax to the Cottage Blooms to add some Christmas Sparkle.
I made good use of the Laser Cut Sheet and added lots of elements to my layout, tucking them in between layers.
I even added some elements actually found in my garden, you can see here I used some seed pods of one of my native bushes.
Of course I used some of my favourite 2Crafty Chipboard pieces and painted them gold (don’t you just love those reindeer’s) and finished of with some art stones for a bit of extra texture.
I just love this time of the year and can’t wait for the festive season to start.
Thanks so much for stopping by.
Until next time…..
Hugs
Hetty

No comments: