Monday, September 2, 2019

Snapshot - layout created for The Dusty Attic

Good Morning Dusty fans and welcome back again. I feel like the weeks are flying past and before I know it it is time for another blog post. So without further ado I would like to share with you today this layout.....

Snapshot



I used numerous Chipboard pieces on this layout as well as some of my favourite 49 and Market papers and flowers.

To start with I added some pink paste through a Dusty Attic Stencil - DA 1494 Creative Script. It is only very subtle but created some texture on my background. Next I layered some 49 and Market Laser Cut Shapes to add behind my photo and create some dimension.

Also behind the photo I added the gorgeous Mystic Frame which I painted with some Dusty in colour paint - Sugar Plum. Once I had chosen all the chippie I wanted to use on the project I started the process of layering together with some beautiful 49 and Market flowers, glueing them down with my  hot glue gun when I was happy with the placement and design. 

The Wild Grass and Leave Chippie were covered in some chocolate embossing powder while the broken bits, butterflies and sentiment were covered in white embossing powder. I always try to keep the colour combination uniform and not add to many different shades. When too many colours are happening you tend to loose focus of all the elements, in my humble opinion anyway.

Dusty Attic Chipboard pieces used on this project:

Thanks so much for dropping in.

Until next time.....

Hugs

Hetty

No comments: