Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Picture Perfect layout created for 49 and Market

Hi there 49 and Market fans, thanks heaps for dropping in once again. I am very excited to share with you my latest layout, “Picture Perfect”. This layout uses mainly the gorgeous papers and laser cut shapes from the Vintage Remnants Collection.

"Picture Perfect" by Hetty Hall

I started by randomly stamping images from the ‘Rations Stamp Set’ and embossing it with white embossing powder. Next I started on my design using the Laser Cut Shapes from Frame Set No 03, layering them with dimensional tape. The Laser Cut Shapes make it so easy to embellish, they just pop out of their sheets, too easy, love it!
"Picture Perfect" by Hetty Hall
Black Gesso was added to my flowers, little by little drying the layers in between so they don’t stick together. Once completely dry I randomly rubbed on some gold wax and for a finishing touch I added just a tiny bit of metallique paint to give it a touch of colour.
I added my flowers as well as my photo with a piece of burlap to my layout and finished it off by adding some die cut leaves, twine and prills.
"Picture Perfect" by Hetty Hall
There you have it a very vintage layout.

VRP-87988 Paper No 01
Vintage Remnants Paper No 01

VRP-87995 Paper No 02
Vintage Remnants  Paper No 02

VRP-88060 Paper No 08
Vintage Remnants Paper No 08

VRL-88107 Frame Set No 03
Vintage Remnants Frame Set No 03


PB-87681 Pascale's Rations Stamp Set
Pascale’s Rations Stamp Set

Burlap Ribbon - Natural 4" X 1m RB 84383
Burlap Ribbon – Natural 4″ X 1m

BB-86967-Botanical-Blends-Navy
Botanical Blends – Navy

RB-86325 Jute Cording - Single Ply
Jute Cording – Single Ply
Until next time…

No comments: