Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Vintage lace layout created for 49 and Market

Hello dear friends and fans welcome back to the 49 and Market blog. Today I would like to share with you a bright and colourful layout using Vintage Remnants paper and laser cuts combined with some gorgeous colourful Country Blooms.
"Vintage Lace" by Hetty Hall

I started my layout by stamping the Steampunk Stamp set with Versamark ink and embossing it with some distress brown embossing powder to add some texture and grunge to my background.
Next I added some left over laser cut pieces from the Vintage Remnants collection from another project and arranged them around my photo with lots of layers. In between those layers I added the gorgeous bright flowers and a little bit of gorgeous lace I picked up from the op shop.
"Vintage Lace" by Hetty Hall
I finished it off with a bit of twine and some Wishing Bubbles – which I adore and there you have it, another completed layout with loads of gorgeous 49 and Market goodies.
"Vintage Lace" by Hetty Hall
That is it for now. Until next time…

No comments: