Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Hello Today layout created for 49 and Market

Hello 49 and Market fans and welcome to another blog post. Today I would like to share with you a layout created with some Captured Adventures paper combined with Vintage Remnants Laser Cut Shapes and some gorgeous Botanical Blends flowers.

"Hello Today" by Hetty Hall

I started by creating my background using a stencil from The Dusty Attic and black Gesso. I then chose some pieces from the laser cut shapes to create a backdrop for my photo. I attached these with some cardboard and hot glue to create numerous layers, this layout turned out rather dimensional.
"Hello Today" by Hetty Hall
The flowers were added on top and in between all the layers, I just took my time working on the design. Once all the bigger flowers found a spot I added all the smaller ones and also added some more pieces from the laser cut shapes. For the final touch I added a Dusty Attic chipboard sentiment and some art stones to add a bit of grunge.
"Hello Today" by Hetty Hall

Thanks so much for visiting the blog, come back again tomorrow for more inspiration from one of the 49 and Market DT ladies.
Until next time….

No comments: