Saturday, August 24, 2019

Wonderful layout created for Kaisercraft

Hi there Kaiser Fans, welcome back to another blog post from me, Hetty with you today. I have to say I am in love with the collections Kaisercraft brings out that contain the foil, they just add that bit of extra pizzazz don’t you think?
PRODUCTS USED:
PAPERS: Let it Snow Collection: P2807 Shimmering|
CT968 Collectables|CR214 Curios|
KC PRODUCTS:|Foam Tape|Foam dots|
The Collectables make it so easy to put together a quick page, looks like you used lots of products.
Check out that beautiful foil touch and this is also a close up of a Curio used, love them!
I had fun actually using multiple photos, I generally tend to just use one but being a Christmas page I thought it would be a good idea to add a few more, I do like how this turned out.
I hope I inspired you to visit your local craft store and buy this collection and start working on your Christmas layouts.
You will find full instructions for this project here.
That is it for me today – Happy Crafting!
Until next time……
Hugs
Hetty

No comments: