Sunday, August 11, 2019

You make me Smile layout created for 49 and Market

Hi everyone and welcome back to the 49 and Market blog, it’s Hetty with you today.

"You Make Me Smile" by Hetty Hall
“You Make Me Smile” by Hetty Hall

For today’s project I decided to use an older collection,  Cottage Life. I just love all the gorgeous colours in this collection, it makes for such a bright and happy layout. To start, I added a couple of off cuts from “Fresh Delivery” and layered these behind my photo. From there, I worked on my design by fussy cutting various images from “Cottage Cut Outs” as well as “Watering the Garden” and used these as my embellishments around my photo. Of course I layered them all with foam tape and dots.
"You Make Me Smile" by Hetty Hall
To finish it off I used a die to die cut from “Fresh Delivery” and added these amongst my embellishments as well as a few violet flowers. This layout came together pretty easily because the design work on the 49 and market printed papers is stunning and make great embellishments.
"You Make Me Smile" by Hetty Hall

Thanks again for visiting the blog, I hope you enjoyed my project today.
Until next time…
Hugs.

No comments: