Saturday, May 11, 2019

Treasure - layout for 49 and Market

Hi there friends and thank you for letting me share another layout with you today.
I titled my layout ‘Treasure’ as I thought it suited the photo well and embossed it in gold. I generally don’t add anything to my background paper as I am a pretty ‘clean’ scrapper to start with but also because Janene’s designs are so gorgeous and detailed to start with I hate covering up all the beautiful elements already printed on the paper.

Treasure by Hetty Hall
So I started by matting my photo and for this. I actually used the backing card from a flower packet and roughly tore it to just a bit larger than my photo. Behind this I layered a small piece of burlap for added dimension and texture and last but not least I used a postcard from the laser cut sheet and inked the edges, layered it slightly to the left of the photo.  I adhered all this to the layout on a piece of cardboard.

Treasure by Hetty Hall Close Up 1
I like to create all these heights and layers as it gives me room to add my embellishments in layers as well.
I used the flower pattern on the paper as my guide to add my flowers and laser cuts. To finish off I added some orange Prills to really bring out all the colours and layered my title on top of the embellishments with a bit of hot glue.
Treasure by Hetty Hall Close Up 2
So there you have it, another layout finished using the gorgeous Bold and Beautiful collection and I really didn’t add to many elements but I think it looks pretty effective anyway.

49 and Market Products I used:
BB-88206 12x12 bold and beautiful collection
BB-88206 12×12 bold and beautiful collection

NEW – Coming Soon!
Burlap Ribbon - Natural 4" X 1m RB 84383
Burlap Ribbon – Natural 4″ X 1m RB 84383
Thanks so much for stopping by,  until next time…
Hugs, Hetty

No comments: