Monday, May 27, 2019

Blessed layout designed for Kaisercraft

Hello there Kaisercraft Fans, it is Hetty with you today. I am so excited to share my first Guest Design blog post with you today and what a great start it is as well as this collection is gorgeous.
– Antiquities, just love this colour combo –

Blessed

PRODUCTS USED:PAPERS: ANTIQUITIES Collection: P2746 Precious|P2740 One of a Kind|PP1067 Paper Pad| CT960 Collectables|CR207 Curios|CS352 Clear Stamps
KC PRODUCTS: CB153 Raw panels – Corrugated Cardboard|CD650 – White Smooth Cardstock
I tore some random pieces of paper from the paper pad and layered them behind my photo. I nearly always use dimensional tape or cardboard in between my layers, not only because I like the look of it but also because it gives me room to add other elements like the collectables. In this close up you can see the layers.
I used the matching stamp set to randomly stamp the script stamp with black ink so it looks like I added some texture.
My favourite Kaisercraft product has always been the Collectables but how gorgeous is this Curios butterfly? Love the Curios, gorgeous circles of glass with beautiful prints that add shine and dimension to your projects, definitely a close second for sure.
The Antiquities Collection is super gorgeous with those yellow flowers and the blue tones, yet is not too feminine so can be used for both boy and girl projects.
So there you have it, I hope you like my first project as a Guest Designer and that you are inspired to get out your Antiquities Collection and start creating.
Until next time….
Hugs
Hetty

No comments: