Monday, May 27, 2019

Treasure layout designed for 49 and Market

Hi there 49 and Market fans, welcome back to the blog where I would like to share with you this layout titled ‘Treasure’ using some of the gorgeous brand new 49 and Market flowers.

"Treasure" by Hetty Hall

As well as the new flowers, I have used the “Vintage Remnants” Laser Cuts. I layered some of these elements behind my photo to add height and dimension, separating each layer using some dimensional tape. This also creates ‘pockets’ so I was able to add a variety of my flowers in different heights to create more visual interest.
"Treasure" by Hetty Hall
I didn’t add any mixed media to my background paper as the print is gorgeous as is and I didn’t want to cover any of it up. However I added the ‘mesh’ from the Laser Cuts to create some texture. The laser cuts make it so easy to put together a great looking layout and this design took no time at all.
"Treasure" by Hetty Hall
49 and Market products I used:
VRP-87988 Paper No 01
Vintage Remnants -Paper No 01
VRL-88091 Frame Set No 02
Vintage Remnants – Frame Set No 02
New flowers - COMING SOON!
New flowers – COMING SOON!

I hope I was able to inspire you to get your very own Laser Cuts and start creating!

No comments: