Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Twinkle in my eye - layout for 49 and Market

Hi there once more 49 and Market friends and welcome to another blog post. Today I would like to share another layout using the stunning “Bold and Beautiful” collection, I am seriously in love with the matching Laser Cuts as well as the beautifully designed papers, can’t get enough.


"Twinkle In My Eye" by Hetty Hall
I started my layout by picking my background piece which is the reverse of the front page. I then added a lot of postage stamps from the Laser Cut sheet in a random fashion and adhered them with some hot glue. Again from the Laser Cut sheet I added some postcards by layering them behind my photo creating a photo mat. Next I embossed some Dusty Attic Chipboard pieces in white embossing powder and placed them on my layout. On top of that I added my photo and attached it with some cardboard for added dimension.
"Twinkle In My Eye" by Hetty Hall
The Laser Cut flowers and leaves were then arranged around the photo and attached with some foam dots as again I like the height and dimension. Next I added a mixture of gorgeous new flowers with some hot glue. Last but not least I used a whole pack of the Wishing Bubbles to arrange around my photo and in between the flower layers, they are my new favourite 49 and Market embellishment for sure.
"Twinkle In My Eye" by Hetty Hall

Products I Used:
BB-88213 8x8 bold and beautiful collection
Bold and Beautiful Collection Pack
BB-88220 bold and beautiful laser cuts
Bold and Beautiful Laser Cuts
Country Blooms - Blush
Country Blooms – Blush
Flower Mini Series 01 - Cloud
Flower Mini Series 01 – Cloud
WB-88244-Wishing-Bubbles-Taffy
Wishing Bubbles – Taffy

That is it for me for now, thanks for stopping by.
Until next time…

No comments: