Thursday, June 27, 2019

Remembering Yesterday's layout designed for 49 and Market

Hey there 49 and Market fans and welcome back.
Such a pleasure to be able to share another layout with you. Today I used some “Vintage Remnants” papers again, they are just so versatile and the print work is so gorgeous. I combined these papers with some of the new flowers also.
"Remembering Yesterdays" by Hetty Hall
So I started off by layering some of the matching Laser Cuts behind my photo, playing with the design until I was happy with the way it looked. Again I always make sure there is some sort of dimension in between my layers so I generally use some of cuts of cardboard and my trusty hot glue gun.
The Laser Cuts make it so easy to create a quick and easy but great looking layout. Next I added my flowers, again I played around with the design a bit and used my hot glue gun to stick them all done, so nice and quick. I added some white gesso to the flowers to make them look a bit more vintage, love that look. Last but not least I added my absolute new favourite 49 and Market product – Wishing Bubbles, just love these shiny dimensional embellishments.
"Remembering Yesterdays" by Hetty Hall
So there you have it. I often design my layouts with a lot of ‘white space’ to really draw the eye to first of all the photo and then all the embellishments that highlight the photo. In this case in the top right hand corner also highlighting some of the gorgeous background print.
Thanks so much, hope you enjoy my layout share today.
Until next time…

No comments: