Thursday, April 11, 2019

'Just Smile, so special, so you' layout designed for 49 and Market

Good morning friends and welcome, so glad you could join me.

Today I would like to share with you a 'boy' layout using the ever so gorgeous 'Vintage Remnants' collection. It has got a very grunge but at the same time soft and sweet designs to it, perfect for all sorts of occasions.

Just Smile, so special, so you



I just love my flowers so I still add them to my boy layouts however to make it less feminine I usually use subtle colours and lots of other grunge elements like some corrugated cardboard and the gorgeous Dusty Attic Chipboard Cogs. I simply added some pewter embossing powder in a random fashion and it gave it this fantastic 'metal' look, so happy with how that turned out.



To balance all the darker colours I added some gorgeous white flowers among all the layers as well as some yellow burlap tucked in here and there. It creates some lovely highlights I think.



The other day I was also so pleased to find some preserved moss in a dollar store. Grabbed a few bags of it as I knew it would come in handy one day. I added some of this to this layout among the chipboard pieces and I just love the end result. Finished it off with my go to embellishment 'art stones'. Just love this stuff as well, it really finishes a layout perfectly by giving it that extra dimension.



Hope you like what I created here, hope I inspired you to get out your son's, grandson's or even brother and husband's photos and combine them with the beautiful 49 and Market Vintage Remnants Collection.

Until next time....

Hugs

xo Hetty xo



No comments: