Wednesday, March 27, 2019

'Wonderful' layout designed for 49 and Market

Hi there friends and welcome back to my blog. I have been lucky enough to be able to create with the absolutely gorgeous new collection 'Bold and Beautiful', you really have to see this collection in real life to appreciate its beauty.

Wonderful

The designs on the papers are just so stunning and you really don't need to add too much to it other then try to enhance it with some matching embellishments.


That is what I tried to do here, work with the printed design and just add layers like these gorgeous Stargazer flowers and various Laser Cuts I had left over from other projects.



I also used some Dusty Attic Chipboard which I pretty much left as is except I added a tiny bit of Walnut distress ink to highlight.



I always like to create many layers for dimension by adding of cuts of cardboard, so easy and creates that gorgeous 3D effect.


Finished it of with some tiny accents like bits of lace, cheesecloth and art stones.


49 and Market Products I Used:

Bold and Beautiful -Writings on the Wall
SG-87209 Stargazers - Peach Sorbet
Stargazers – Peach Sorbet
RB-86325 Jute Cording - Single Ply
Jute Cording – Single Ply
RB-86332 Jute Cording - 5 Ply
Jute Cording – 5 Ply
There you have it, all finished, hope you like it.

Until next time.....

Hugs

Hetty



No comments: