Saturday, January 19, 2019

Beauty layout for 49 and Market

Good morning 49 and Market friends and welcome so glad you could join me.
Today I would like to share with you this layout which was super quick to put together as I used the beautiful and very handy Laser Cuts!

'Beauty'

When I start a layout I always like to work with the design already on the printed paper. 49 and Market have a wonderful selection of beautiful paper collections so it is always a pleasure working with them.
So on this layout I mainly used the 'Tropical Paradise' Laser Cuts.
I decided where to place my photo on the background paper by incorporating the gorgeous design element on the left hand side of the paper. I didn't want to completely cover it up so tried to add it to my design.
Once I added the photo I popped out my chosen elements from the 'Laser Cut Sheet' and started playing with my design.
This took a little while as I always chip and change my mind but eventually it came together just the way I liked it, to me it is all about balance and I often even take a photo of my work before I commit to it. For some reason I find it easier to pick up on design flaws by looking at a picture of my work.
To finish off, I added just a couple of flowers and leaves from the 'Botanical Potpourri' range and last but not least the '2Crafty Chipboard' title to which I simply added some white embossing powder.

Products Used on this project:

'Tropical Paradise' Laser Cut Sheet

'Sweet Reflections' paper Collection - Observation

'Sweet Reflections' Laser Cut Sheet

'Botanical Potpourri - Marina

So that is it and it just goes to show you do not need a lot of product to make a beautiful page.
Thanks so much for stopping by.
Until next time....
Hugs
Hetty

No comments: