Friday, January 4, 2019

Lazy Days layout for 49 and market

Welcome back to my blog and Happy New Year to you all!
 Hope you will have a healthy, happy and crafty 2019.
Today I would like to share with you a Summery layout as it is hot in my knack of the woods and for all of you in the cold, I would like to warm you up with this beach theme.

'Lazy Days'

Products Used:
– Sweet Reflections – Awakening (Reverse)
– Stargazers – Periwinkle
– Stamp – Bohemian Mask
– Stamp – Valerie’s Hibiscus Summer Stamp
– Sweet Reflections – Laser Cut Sheet
I started of with stamping randomly on my background paper with ‘Bohemian Mask’ stamp and Versa Mark ink. I sprinkled the images with distress embossing powder and heat set.
As you can see in this close up it gives it a sandy texture. Next I added some cheese cloth and bits of lace to add some texture.
Using the gorgeous ‘Periwinkle Stargazers’ I started working on my design.
On a piece of vellum I stamped my ‘Hibiscus’ flowers with Versa Mark ink and sprinkled with black embossing powder. I then fussy cut them and tucked them amongst my stargazers and other embellishments.
I finished of the layout by using a ‘bubble’ die cut and adding it randomly around my photo and amongst the other embellishments – as you know I love to create lots of layers. I also added a few pieces from the laser cut sheet.
Last but not least I added the sentiment by using the stamp from the ‘Hibiscus’ stamp set.
And there you have it, my first layout for 2019.
Until next time…..
Hugs
Hetty

No comments: