Saturday, January 19, 2019

Love is a four legged word layout for 2Crafty Chipboard


Hi there friends and welcome to my blog.
I have been sitting on this gorgeous 2Crafty Chipboard sentiment for a while now
 and found the perfect photo to use it with finally.

'Love is a four legged word'


I started this layout by cutting up the 'Fiddle Stick Panel', added copper
 embossing powder and arranged it in a random fashion behind my photo. 


'Fiddle Stick Panel'


The copper embossing powder put a lovely shine on the panel.


After I arranged some 49 and Market flowers around my photo I used some
of the leaves from the 'Foliage Set 4', painted it with some pearl paint, cut it up
and stuck it amongst my flower clusters.
'Foliage Set 4'


Here is another close up of the leaves, they are so gorgeous and special!


Last but not least, I again got my scissors out and trimmed up the sentiment -
 added more pearl paint and placed the first two words above my photo and the
 rest in the bottom right corner of the layout. I think this way the 
whole design ties together.


A few little extra touches like art stones and ink splatter were added and there you have it.

Thanks again for stopping by, hope you like my layout.

Until next time.....

Hugs

Hetty


No comments: