Monday, February 11, 2019

Adore layout for 49 and Market

Hi there friends and welcome back to my blog where I would like to share another easy 'Laser Cut Sheet' creation.

'Adore'

I once again worked with the design on the paper and again used a sheet from the 'Sweet Reflections' paper collection.
On this layout I mainly used the 'Laser Cuts' from the 'Sweet Reflections' paper collection and I also used the backing sheet that comes with the 'Laser Cuts' and cut out the frame which I layered behind the photo to the right.
Also behind the photo I added some 'Burlap Ribbon' for added interest and some dimension. I really love using this product!
I decided I wanted to continue the branches already printed on the paper so I added the ones from the 'Laser Cut Sheet' to the right hand side to keep the momentum. That was the base of my design and I continued adding other elements to it but not too many as I wanted to keep it nice and airy.
I added the 'Seaside Blooms' and 'Stargazer' flowers and my '2Crafty Chipboard' title and covered it in red metallic embossing powder. I decided on placing it right on top of the white 'Seaside Bloom' to make it stand out.
So I set out to keep it nice and clean and I think I managed that alright. Again the 'Laser Cuts' do a fantastic job on their own.

Products used on the layout:

'Sweet Reflections' Paper Collection - Reflections

'Sweet Reflections' Laser Cuts

Bonus Sheet that comes with the Laser Cuts.

'Stargazer' - Simply white

'Seaside Blooms' - Cotton

Burlap Ribbon - Natural

There you have it, another simple and easy layout done, hope I was able to inspire you in some way.
Until next time....
Hugs
Hetty

No comments: