Sunday, July 8, 2018


Today I got some time to spend in my scraproom and decided to pull out some products from my favourite Design Team companies, 49 and Market and 2Crafty Chipboard.


I added some silver paint to some of the 2Crafty Chipboard and added some silver glitter before the paint dried. I finished it of with some matte clear sealer spray to stop the glitter from rubbing off.


The left over chipboard was covered in white gesso and finished off with white embossing powder.


How gorgeous and vibrant are those 49 and Market Flowers?! Just love that pop of red.


I added some Twiddley Bitz Moss and Art Alchemy Art stones for a finishing touch.


49 and Market Products Used:

2Crafty Products Used:



Thanks so much for stopping by.
Hugs
Hetty


2 comments:

Di Garling said...

Such a gorgeous layout & you have used my most favourite brands too. :) Beautiful as always Hetty.

Lizzyc said...

So beautiful..