Saturday, July 14, 2018

A Glimpse of you! Layout share for 49 and Market and 2Crafty Chipboard




Good morning everyone and welcome to my blog. Thanks for stopping by, I hope you enjoy my layout. 


This layout was so quick and easy to put together as I used the awesome laser cuts from 49 and Market. All you do is just pull them out of the sheet, not need to fussy cut and not unsightly white borders, too easy! The background paper is from their new collection 'Sweet Sentiments'. This line has the most gorgeous details. You have to see it in real life as photo's just don't do it justice.


Of course I added some gorgeous 49 and Market flowers as well for that extra touch but only a few.


I created lots of layers as I just love dimension.


Of course I used some of my favourite chipboard pieces from 2Crafty Chipboard. I just love their sentiment pieces and I just used some white embossing powder.


I kept the chipboard layered behind the photo bare as I didn't think it needed colouring with all the other colours and I like the rawness.

Products Used:

And that is it, simple and easy.
Thanks for stopping by.
Until next time!
Hugs
Hetty

 


No comments: