Thursday, July 12, 2018

Wild and Free layout for 49 and Market

'Wild and Free'

Hi there and welcome to another blog post from me.
Today I would like to share with you a creation using the brand new and gorgeous ‘Sweet Reflections’ collection. These papers are my favourite so far as they have some pretty colours and designs as well as a bit of a grunge edge.
How gorgeous is that shimmer and shine on those beautiful flowers, no need to add any extra medium, they are stunning as they are, just love them.
I stamped the feathers using the feather stamp onto some white vellum and fussy cut them out. I then added them between all the layers of flowers and leaves.
For some extra softness I added some feathers from my stash. So many gorgeous layers.
Again another close up of those stunning flowers.
I also used some of the many stamps 49 and Market have got available for more visual effect, I am in love with the stitching stamps and added them to my border to enhance the beautiful stitching already designed on the paper.
Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope I was able to inspire you to grab your own stash of 49 and Market products or go shopping for some and start creating!
Happy crafting peeps, until next time!
Hugs
Hetty xo

No comments: