Thursday, June 28, 2018

Beauty layout for 49 and Market

'Beauty'

Hi there 49 and Market fans and welcome to another blog post from me. Today I would like to share with you my ‘Beauty’ layout using the ever gorgeous Cottage Life printed papers, I just adore these, they are just so pretty!
Combined with the gorgeous papers I also added some items from the layered embellishments that compliments this range. I also used this beautiful stamp set designed by Gerry van Gent to add some background stamping.
How stunning are these Cottage Blooms and they even come with some pretty pieces of lace, you can see them here slightly tucked underneath the flowers.
This sweet little chipboard title is from 2Crafty Chipboard.
In this close up you can see I added some brick background stamping and on top of that added the bricks from the archival board for a more dimensional look.
I layered some more dimensional embellishments underneath the photo.
49 and Market products used:
I hope I was able to inspire you today, happy crafting!
Until next time……
Hugs
Hetty

No comments: