Friday, June 1, 2018

Second blog post for 49 and Market

Today I would like to share with you my “Timeless” layout. I used some of the beautiful ‘Vintage Artistry’ papers as well as ‘Timeless’ 6″ x 6″ Archival Board and some gorgeous ‘Vintage Shades’ flowers.
 
Isn’t that clock chipboard gorgeous? I just added some art alchemy wax randomly to the black chipboard to highlight it and tucked it in between some of the layers that make up the photo matt. 
Some pearl glimmer spray was added to the gorgeous flowers to add a little sparkle.
Of course I fussy cut some of the images from the ‘Flora and Fauna Cut Out Sheet’ and tucked them in between the various layers, adding to the dimension.
I added some cheese cloth to the background which I coloured with some spray first. I just added some gel medium to the background paper and randomly added the cheese cloth, scrunching it up while adhering it.

49 and Market products used:
Vintage Artistery – Tattered
Vintage Artistery – Ephemera Cut Out Sheet
Vintage Artistery – Flora and Fauna Cut Out Sheet
6 x 6 Archival Board – Timeless (Black)
Vintage Shades Potpourri – Cerise
Vintage Shades Cluster – Cerise

Another layout complete.
Hope you enjoy this layout as much as I did creating it.
Please check out 49 and Market for more products and inspiration.
Till next time…….

No comments: