Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Believe layout for 49 and Market

'Believe'

Hi there 49 and Market fans and welcome to another blog post, so glad you could join us. Today I would like to share with you this layout using the stunning Cottage Life Branching Out printed paper designed by the very talented Janene Myerowitz. The Cottage Life paper pack is absolutely stunning, gorgeous colours and prints.
I also used some of the amazing 3D embellishments which 49 and Market now have available. They make putting a layout together so easy.
So on this layout I used the Butterfly Harvest Layered Embellishments combined with some Wings and Things Layered Embellishments. They are made of very high quality plastic so very sturdy and so pretty and glossy.
How cute is the little bird and its nest? I created a little ‘garden’ and fussy cut the little girl in the photo and added her to the ‘garden’ to create a fairy tale effect.
I finished the layout with adding some pretty flowers from the brand new Seaside Blooms collection which includes the wreath layered behind the girl.
All chipboard used is from 2Crafty Chipboard.
49 and Market Products Used:

That is it for now, thank you so much for stopping by and I hope I was able to inspire you. Please check out 49 and Market for more products and inspiration.

No comments: