Sunday, February 2, 2020

A Boy and his Dog - layout created for the Dusty Attic Chipboard

Hello there Dusty Fans, so glad you could make it to another blog post, Hetty with you today!
Jennifer has designed the most amazing pet chipboard and in this particular instance it was perfect for my next project below. Don't you just love that gorgeous impact title?

A Boy and his Dog

I used some Colour Blast paper for my background and covered all the chipboard pieces bar the title in silver embossing powder. Once I picked the position for my photo I arranged all the chipboard pieces until I was happy with the design. Next I added some gingernut paint to the title chippie and added. Last but not least I added all my 49 and Market flowers finished off with some prills.

That is all for now, thanks so much for dropping in.
Until next time.....
Hugs
Hetty



No comments: